• An earned doctorate (or equivalent terminal degree) in a relevant discipline from an accredited university.
• Eligible to meet the criteria for rank of tenured associate or full research professorship at the University of Idaho.
• Nationally/internationally recognized research focus and accomplishments relevant to the IWRRI mission.
• Experience leading or participating in multi-institutional interdisciplinary teams focused on water resource issues, challenges, or opportunities.
• Commitment to team-based research.
• Stated willingness to travel regionally and nationally on a frequent basis.
• This position requires the successful completion of a background check.
• Proven research leadership capabilities demonstrated by success at a research/teaching university or other research organization.
• Demonstrated excellence in research and experience in collaborative research programs associated with water resources-systems.
• Demonstrated vision, capability, and experience to address the challenges associated with a broad range of water-system challenges.
• Demonstrated commitment to the land-grant philosophy.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching, research, outreach, and service.
• Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated experience interacting successfully with faculty and staff, national laboratories, governmental entities, businesses, research sponsors, and the public.
• Demonstrated commitment to affirmative action and diversity, and a high level of professional credibility and personal integrity.
• Demonstrated experience in program initiation, development, budgeting and personnel management.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: F000556P
Posting Date: 03/17/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
On-going review of applications begins on May 1, 2017
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency